Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis (JPA) is a peer-reviewed open access journal for original research articles, short communication as well as review articles related to all aspects of Pharmaceutical Analysis. JPA was launched in 2011, and published bimonthly by Xi’an Jiaotong University, with cooperation of Chinese Pharmaceutical Association.
Current areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
• The new technique and method in Pharmaceutical Analysis
• Analysis of traditional Chinese medicine (medicinal materials, patent medicine, prescription, injection)
• Pharmaceutical analysis of complex system
• Quality control and methods of biotech drug
• Action mechanism and study their metabolisms in body
• Quantitative and qualitative analysis in the drug screening process
• Tracer analysis in molecular pharmacology
• Quantitative analysis in biopharmaceutics
• Clinical laboratory and bioanalysis
Analysis studies on small drug molecules, pharmaceutical solid materials (including biomaterials, polymers and nanoparticles), biotechnology products (including genes, peptides, proteins and vaccines), and genetically engineered cells are also welcome.
JPA has a distinguished editorial board with extensive academic qualifications, ensuring that the journal maintains high scientific standards and has a broad international coverage. JPA aims to become a highly respected and trusted resource of leading knowledge in this field and to promote worldwide academic exchange, especially for the Asian and pan Pacific area.
To contact the staff members of JPA by the following ways:
regular mail: Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis, 76 Yanta West Road, Xi’an 710061, China
Tel.: + 86-29-82655433
fax: + 86-29-82655021